Friday, April 8, 2011

Mother’s Day



516
Looking at this picture you may not know it, but this little boy made my day on Mothers Day last year. I have this picture right now on my desk. He is my first boy, and his story is very touching to me because he was born looking like this:
n193305984_32480750_6304
Here he is at 4 pounds. He wanted to come early and join us almost two months before his time.
Now back to why Logan made my day last Mother’s Day. I was pregnant with my second son last year. I was was hot, tried, and honestly feeling under the weather last Mother’s Day. My wonderful Husband got me some Gerber daisy my favorite flower! Logan was walking them to me when he fell and the flower pot fell to the floor and broke! I started to cry when he ran got his flower hat and said “Momma I’m your flower now.”  The tears tuned into kisses and smiles.
Tiny Prints was able to take my special picture of my and turn into an picture sitting onto my desk! 
This year I am making Mother Day cards for all the grandmas! 
Share your appreciation and love this Mother's Day with Tiny Prints Mother's Day Cards.They offer cards suited for all sorts of moms in your life - mom friends, moms, mothers-in-law. Tell her she's doing a great job and "Happy Mother's Day" to make her day special to her. Check out their selection of customizable cards ready to personalize with your own special photo.
Whatever the reason, Tiny Prints has a card for it!
May 8th will be here before we know it!  It is not too early to pick out the perfect cards today.
* Disclaimer -  This opportunity was made possible by Global Influence and Tiny Prints. I was provided with a gift code in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment